Friday, November 2

CFC77

It's Guest Designer search week at 
CAS-ual Fridays! 

Are you ready to have some fun with us???
Just a quick reminder...you are NOT required to use 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps in your creations.
This challenge is all about CAS inspiration and will remain 
open to everyone to use anything in your stash :)


CFC77-Create a new Clean And Simple masculine project.

In addition to becoming our honored guest next month,
this week's winner will also receive a $25 gift certificate to our super duper sponsor
In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best online selection of Rubber Stamp, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Card, Card Making and Paper Crafting products in the world.  We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouse so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!


Happy customers are the heart of our business.

We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies!  Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current.  Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!  


We are thrilled to have our inspiration parade led by our honored guest!


A special congrats to her for being named a World Card Making Day winner
 in the Love category at Paper Crafts Magazine!
My name is Pamela and I came from Hong Kong, but moved to Canada at a very young age. I am currently working full time by day and studying part time by night. I started arts and crafts when I first learned how to knit and crochet from my mom. Since then, I have also done beading, acrylic painting and web graphic designing. Many of my friends often wonder why I chose to major in accounting in university!


MERCI

Dana-CFC77

CFC77-Lorena

CFC77-Christina

Lisa #2:)
Lisa 

CAS-ual Fridays 77

Angie Tieman

Suzanne CFC77

Piali

Gayatri Murali #77

NoiseCFC77

Lynn

Debby Hughes

Kimberly Lane


*****The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!*****  
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too, so please make it easy for us to leave a comment...

Now its your turn!

  • *Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
  • *Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
  • ***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
  • **Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!**

18 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Woo hoo, first card in! I made this card last night, we must have been on the same wavelength!! Great challenge!

Cecilia Hsieh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia Blum said...

wow, awesome cards from the DT! You NEVER cease to amaze me with your talent! boy, I think this is one of the most talented DTs in blog land!
thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

Pamela Haskin said...

Some great inspiration! Thanks DT!! This is going to be a fun challenge. I'm always on the lookout for 'man' papers and cards. I have lots of men in my family to send cards to. Thanks for sharing!

Pamela Haskin said...

P.S. I'm loving your new stamps! I don't have any yet, but they are on my wish list. And, a big thanks for letting us continue to use what we already have in our stash.

Lisa said...

Thanks DT for your continued inspiration!

Mynnette said...

Thanks for the great challenge and the amazing DT creations! :)

monika said...

thanks for this great inspirations
I love all cards, I can't say which of them is the best.

Today is Men's world day => great challenge :-)

Monika from basteln.co.at

Sonya said...

Great job, DT!! And love this challenge, so happy to ink up my new Casual Fridays Stamps!!

Sonya said...

Great job, DT!! And love this challenge, so happy to ink up my new Casual Fridays Stamps!!

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. Great Design Team inspiration
DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Susie said...

What a fun challenge. Love the inspiration from the DT!

Sue McRae said...

Really wonderful assortment of cards for the guys, thanks for sharing!

Shelly said...

WOW! What an awesome DT! Super fun site! This was my first time entering!
Shelly

Chantal said...

your cards are fabulous. I love this challenge which is not easy but useful when you need a masculine card for a birthday.

Cecilia Hsieh said...

First one to submit and last one too??

Martha said...

Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration!

Julie Hoffman said...

The design team cards are amazing as always. This gallery is full of inspiration! WOW!!